Join CSH and the Indiana Housing & Community Development Authority (IHCDA) for an introduction to supportive housing and the Indiana Supportive Housing Institute in this two-and-a-half-hour webinar.
Attendees will learn:
- What is supportive housing?
- What is the housing first model?
- What is harm reduction?
- What is eviction prevention?
- Roles in supportive housing?
- Benefits and expectations of participating in the Indiana Supportive Housing Institute
The session is intended for organizations that have not previously attended the Institute but are interested in doing so to develop supportive housing.
The webinar will be held from 1:00-3:30 E.D.T on Friday, August 12, 2022.
Click here to register for free.