CSH is seeking a sub-contractor(s) to provide technical assistance (TA) to communities through a United States Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs Youth initiative. This HUD funded TA will implement effective strategies to tackle youth homelessness and provide local communities with resources and toolkits to scale their efforts. This subcontract opportunity commences September 18, 2017 and will go through July 31, 2019.
The subcontractor’s work will mainly comprise of the following:
- Direct TA: The subcontractor and CSH will work with participating communities to develop and implement interventions designed to accelerate the end of Youth homelessness. The subcontractor will train communities on federal goals and criteria to improve strategies and outcomes.
- Coordination: The subcontractor and CSH will facilitate local participation and partnerships for shared resources and improvement of TA in each community. Coordination will occur via e-mail and phone.
- Reporting: The subcontractor will complete required federal reporting for work conducted on this agreement.
Milestones and Deliverables:
Deliverable 1: It is estimated that the subcontractor will provide direct technical assistance for up to 10 individual communities.
Deliverable 2: Monthly reporting.
An amount not to exceed $50,000 is available for this project.
In order to be considered for this subcontracting opportunity, completion and full submission of the forms below are required by Friday, September 8, 2017.
You may apply as an individual subcontractor or as an organization, including up to 6 staff members in the application. The following forms are included:
- Attachment A: Commitment Letter (applying as: individual/ organization)
- Attachment B: Subcontractor Application (applying as individual/ organization)
- Attachment C: Staff Experience and Expertise (applying as: individual/ organization)
- Attachment D: Financial and Administrative Requirements Certification Form
- Attachment E: Experience Template
Please fully complete the included forms as well as submit your resume (or if applying as an organization, resumes for up to 6 proposed staff members included in the Staff Experience and Expertise matrix and the Organization Experience matrix) and a 2 paragraph description of your (or your organization, if applying as an organization) core competencies and accomplishments to Jennifer Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 8, 2017.
All of the application information and forms must be completed in order to be considered.
CSH will evaluate application utilizing the following criteria:
- Relevant project work
- Experience and expertise
- Years of relevant experience
- Rate reasonableness and overall cost of services
- If past CSH subcontractor, compliance with CSH subcontractor requirements
We will contact you regarding the determination of adding you as a CSH subcontractor. Please note that CSH requires subcontractors, including individuals and sole proprietors, to carry workers' compensation insurance while performing work under a CSH subcontract. CSH subcontractors cannot have existing, pending or expired debarments that preclude them from doing business with the United States government and cannot have convictions for, nor have any pending indictments for, fraud or a criminal offense in connection with a public contract or subcontract.
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail Jennifer at email@example.com.