RFP Submission Deadline Extended to Tuesday, October 10
CSH is seeking eligible and qualified governments and tribes that are interested in receiving intensive technical assistance to determine the feasibility of and move toward implementing a Pay for Success initiative with the aim of addressing housing instability among child welfare involved families.
CSH intends to select two Sub-Recipients to receive technical assistance. CSH anticipates that each Sub-Recipient will receive approximately 6-9 months of technical assistance. Assistance may be completed in a shorter timeframe, provided that the Sub-Recipient is able to convene the relevant staff for short, intensive 2 day sessions that develop proposals for local decision makers. CSH is interested in working with a site that feels able to accommodate this expedited timeframe.
This new funding opportunity is made possible with grants CSH received through the inaugural Pay for Success (PFS) program of the Corporation for National and Community Service’s Social Innovation Fund (SIF) combined with additional grant support from foundation partners.
- Access the full RFP with details, timeline and deadlines by clicking here.
- Download/Playback the September 14, 2017 RFP Overview Webinar Recording
- Download the September 14, 2017 RFP Overview Webinar Slides
- Download/Playback the August 29, 2017 RFP Overview Webinar Recording
- Download the August 29, 2017 RFP Overview Webinar Slides