CSH is a proud sponsor, track leader and exhibitor at the annual Building MI Communities Conference taking place April 27-29, 2015. We are excited to announce that we will be presenting our annual Julie Sandorf award recognizing tenant leadership.
Join us for any number of sessions in the People track focused on ending homelessness, such as:
- Changing the Paradigm- How a Community Worked Together to Address Permanent Supportive Housing Needs
- Hot topics- Updates From HUD's Office of Community Programs and Development
- Planning Permanent Housing Solutions to End Homelessness
- Housing Veterans Through Federal, State, and Local Connections
- Senior Housing: Urban, Rural and Homeless
Click here for additional information about the conference and to register.
This event is taking place at the Lansing Center, 333 E. Michigan Avenue, Lansing MI.