CSH is seeking a sub-contractor(s) to provide technical assistance to one or multiple communities as identified by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) Office of Special Needs Assessment Programs to support homelessness crisis response. This subcontract opportunity can commence as early as September 19, 2022, and go through April 15, 2023.
The sub-contractor’s work will mainly comprise of the following:
- Direct TA: The subcontractor and CSH will work with assigned communities to design a package of interventions and support that will put each community on an accelerated path toward reducing the number of persons experiencing homelessness. TA will include supporting the community’s use of Federal stimulus funds in their COVID-response and rehousing efforts.
- Coordination: Subcontractor(s) are responsible for coordinating with CSH, HUD, and other TA Providers through regular e-mail and phone communication as assigned.
- Reporting: The subcontractor will complete the required federal reporting for work on this agreement.
Milestones and Deliverables:
Deliverable 1: It is estimated that the subcontractor will support technical assistance in at least one identified community.
Deliverable 2: Monthly reporting.
An amount not to exceed $100,000 is available for this project.
To be considered for this subcontracting opportunity, completed versions of the forms below must be submitted to email@example.com no later than September 9, 2022. The successful applicant will be awarded on a conditional basis, pending a conflict of interest review and submission of additional documents concerning rate substantiation and invoicing capacity.
You may apply as an individual subcontractor or as an organization, including up to six staff members in the application. The following forms are included:
- Attachment A: Commitment Letter
- Attachment B: Subcontractor Application
- Attachment C: Staff Experience and Expertise
- Attachment D: Financial Management & Administrative Requirements
- Attachment E: Experience Template
Please submit all completed forms, your resume (or resumes for all staff members listed in Attachment C), and a 2-paragraph description of your core competencies and accomplishments (or applying organization’s competencies) along with a sample of supporting documentation generated by your organization’s Financial Management System* that can demonstrate your ability to comply with 2 CFR 200.302 and 2 CFR 200.303 to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 9, 2022.
*Proof of Financial Management System documentation requirement does not apply to individual contractors/sole proprietors.
To be considered for this subcontracting opportunity, complete and submit the required forms below by Friday, September 9, 2022. Organizations applying must comply with the administrative and financial management requirements of the prime award from HUD, including the financial management standards for funds control and accountability, as specified in 2 CFR 200.302 and 2 CFR 200.303. Organizations cannot have existing, pending or expired debarments that preclude them from doing business with the United States government and cannot have convictions for, nor have any pending indictments for, fraud or a criminal offense in connection with a public contract or subcontract. Organizations that receive funding under a sub-recipient subaward must have an active registration on the System for Award Management found at sam.gov.
All application information and forms must be submitted fully completed for consideration.
CSH will evaluate applications and select a valid proposal utilizing the following criteria:
- Demonstrated successful performance of substantially similar work;
- Staff experience and qualifications;
- Rate reasonableness and overall cost of services; and
- Ability to comply with the administrative and financial management requirements of the prime award from HUD.
- We will contact you regarding the determination to add you as a CSH subcontractor. Please note that CSH requires subcontractors, including individuals and sole proprietors, to carry workers’ compensation and commercial general liability insurance while working under a CSH subcontract.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.