CSH is seeking a subcontractor for document, form, and PowerPoint translation services from English to Spanish. Subcontractors will need ability to translate into other languages as needed. Subcontractors who are certified with CMS' Business Enterprise Program (BEP) are encouraged to apply. Examples of documents for translation can be found at www.csh.org/chicagoces.
- Ensure any questions are brought to CSH contact person for clarification.
- Ensure all translation is complete, accurate, and consistent for agreed upon documents. If errors are discovered by CSH, the subcontractor will be responsible for correcting all errors and any costs incurred through correcting errors.
Expected Outcomes, Milestones, and Deliverables:
Deliverable 1: Complete and accurate translation of provided documents within an agreed upon timeframe. Documents will include, but are not limited to, assessments, informational handouts, flyers, instructions, forms, or marketing materials. All content for translation will be related to supportive housing and /or coordinated entry for persons experiencing homelessness or living in nursing homes. Project proposals must include hourly or page rates and information on expected timeframes for completion of translation services and return of final translated document.
An amount not to exceed $21,000 is available for this project.
Application Process and Vendor Requirements:
To apply for this opportunity email Brett Penner indicating your interest at email@example.com by 5 pm, Friday August 11, 2017.
Applications received before the deadline will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated successful performance of substantially similar work
- Relevant project work
- Experience and expertise
- Years of relevant experience
- Rate reasonableness and overall cost of services
- Special consideration will be given to small, disadvantaged, minority or women-owned businesses
Please note that CSH requires subcontractors, including individuals and sole proprietors, to carry workers' compensation insurance while performing work under a CSH subcontract. CSH subcontractors cannot have existing, pending or expired debarments that preclude them from doing business with the United States government and cannot have convictions for, nor have any pending indictments for, fraud or a criminal offense in connection with a public contract or subcontract.