CSH is seeking a subcontractor to facilitate a series of workshops dedicated to advancing quality supportive housing for those wishing to age in place. The subcontractor will lead and co-facilitate sessions over the course of June – October 2007 as well as provide content and administrative support for these convenings.
- Assist with the drafting and development of workshops dedicated to advancing health aging-in-place in supportive housing, including but not limited to service delivery, social programs, staff capacity and physical design features.
- Assist with and lead no more than seven workshops
- Advise on workshop deliverables and collateral materials
Expected Outcomes, Milestones, and Deliverables
Deliverable 1: Prepare and execute workshops tailored to frontline case management staff and field supervisors on topics related to aging-in-place.
Deliverable 2: Successfully co-facilitate at least 7 workshops
Deliverable 3: Assist in the planning, coordinating and administrative functions for the 7 workshops and any necessary follow-up.
An amount not to exceed $25,000 is available for this project.
Application Process and Vendor Requirements
To apply for this opportunity email Pascale Leone at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 28, 2017.
Applications received before the deadline will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated successful performance of substantially similar work
- Relevant project work
- Experience and expertise
- Years of relevant experience
- Rate reasonableness and overall cost of services
- Special consideration will be given to small, advantaged, minority or women-owned businesses
Please note that CSH requires subcontractors, including individuals and sole proprietors, to carry workers' compensation insurance while performing work under a CSH subcontract. CSH subcontractors cannot have existing, pending or expired debarments that preclude them from doing business with the United States government and cannot have convictions for, nor have any pending indictments for, fraud or a criminal offense in connection with a public contract or subcontract.