Cosponsored by VISN 11 and CSH Opening Doors in Indiana is a statewide summit focused on ending homelessness for Veterans in Indiana. Topics included:
- An overview of accomplishments and challenges in the past year
- A panel of Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) grantees
- Updates from providers in Gary, Kokomo, and Indianapolis who are developing supportive housing for Veterans
- Opportunities for the upcoming year, and
- Strategic planning around setting Indiana up for success with ending and preventing Veteran homelessness
The group thought through goals and action steps to be taken in the areas of housing, supportive services, targeting, and coordination. Please e-mail Lori at email@example.com if you would like additional information about the summit.