For 20 years, CSH has been the leader of the supportive housing movement, demonstrating supportive housing’s enormous potential for improving lives of very vulnerable individuals and families.
CSH is proud of our legacy.
- We've provided loans and project assistance that have helped create over 83,000 housing units
- We’ve made over $450 million in loans and grants
- In the past 5 years alone, we’ve helped communities create 70,000 units of supportive housing through federal public policy reform and advocacy efforts
- We’re working in 31 states across three regions of the country
- We’ve presented nearly 850 training events in the past three years
See our recent Awards and Recognition.
Financial Statements and Corporate Documents