Our Performance - $500,000,000 in Loans & Grants & Counting
Financially Stable National Nonprofit
For close to 25 years, CSH has been the leader of the supportive housing movement. We've demonstrated supportive housing’s enormous potential for improving the lives of very vulnerable individuals and families. We've helped local providers create more access to supportive housing's combination of affordable housing and support services.
CSH is proud of our legacy:
- We've provided loans, grants, project assistance and advocacy creating access to 200,000 homes for those who need housing and important services to achieve stability and transform their lives
- We’ve made over $500 million in loans and grants
- We've helped communities create supportive housing through federal, state and local public policy reforms
- We’re worked in nearly 40 states, 225 communities, across three regions of the country
- We’ve presented nearly 1000 training events in the past four years, many through our Supportive Housing Training Center
See our recent Awards and Recognition.