CSH is seeking an Illinois BEP-certified subcontractor(s) to support efforts in cost analysis, financial modeling, and planning for housing tenancy/pre-tenancy supports. This project will be focused on individuals who are homeless and at risk for institutional care or those who have transitioned from a nursing home to supportive housing. The work will include analyzing aggregate/de-identified data and reports managed by CSH, reviewing 1115 Waiver ACIS rates, and conducting key stakeholder interviews, focus groups, and/or surveys, in order to gather data directly from service provider organizations.
- Review previous reports and data collected to inform planning focus groups, survey, or interviews.
- Prepare financial modeling and a cost analysis summary for housing tenancy/pre-tenancy supports for community mental health clinic agencies serving Williams class members.
- Using the qualitative and quantitative data collected, summarize implications for services and tenant choice as well as financial forecasting for mental health agencies that currently provide housing location services and/or tenancy supports in planning for or transitioning to the 1115 ACIS pilot.
Expected Outcomes, Milestones, and Deliverables:
Deliverable 1: Complete qualitative and quantitate data collection to understand the current cost of housing navigation services, and understand if the current funding mechanism has impacts on those services; including quality issues, caseload size, tenant choice, and ability of tenants to successfully location housing in their area of choice.
Deliverable 2: Prepare financial modeling and a cost analysis summary pertaining to the Illinois 1115 waiver ACIS pilot implementation. It is anticipated that planning for the ACIS pilot will begin in 2019, with project deliverable timeline to be determined in the scope of work.
An amount not to exceed $6,780 available for this project in FY 19. Through the contracting process, specific dates for deliverables will be identified and agreed upon.
Application Process and Vendor Requirements:
To apply for this opportunity email Julie Nelson indicating your interest at Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm, Tuesday, April 16.
Applications received before the deadline will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated successful performance of substantially similar work
- Relevant project work
- Experience and expertise
- Years of relevant experience
- Rate reasonableness and overall cost of services
- Special consideration will be given to small, disadvantaged, minority or women-owned businesses
Please note that CSH requires subcontractors, including individuals and sole proprietors, to carry workers’ compensation insurance while performing work under a CSH subcontract. CSH subcontractors cannot have existing, pending or expired debarments that preclude them from doing business with the United States government and cannot have convictions for, nor have any pending indictments for, fraud or a criminal offense in connection with a public contract or subcontract.