CSH is seeking an Illinois based subcontractor to create 3 videos for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, focused on the option to live in supportive housing. Video storyboarding will be done under the direction of CSH staff. Individuals to be interviewed will be identified by CSH staff. The subcontractor must provide their own equipment, have fluency in English and Spanish, and have their own transportation for shoots in the Chicagoland area.
Planned activities and Deliverables:
- Communicate with CSH staff regularly for progress check-ins and status updates.
- Arrive on time following agreed upon schedule for video shoots.
- Complete editing on agreed upon schedules and delivery dates outlined in the final contract.
- Deliver 3 complete videos on supportive housing for people with IDD.
An amount not to exceed $6,000 in total is available for this project. Through the contracting process, specific dates for deliverables will be identified and agreed upon.
Application Process and Vendor Requirements:
To apply for this opportunity email a letter of interest summarizing qualifications to Julie Nelson at Julie.email@example.com on or before 12 pm, Monday March 18, 2019.
Applications received before the deadline will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated successful performance of substantially similar work
- Relevant project work
- Experience and expertise
- Years of relevant experience
- Special consideration will be given to small, disadvantaged, minority or women-owned businesses
Please note that CSH requires subcontractors, including individuals and sole proprietors, to carry workers’ compensation insurance while performing work under a CSH subcontract. CSH subcontractors cannot have existing, pending or expired debarments that preclude them from doing business with the United States government and cannot have convictions for, nor have any pending indictments for, fraud or a criminal offense in connection with a public contract or subcontract. Vendor must be registered on www.SAM.gov if receiving federal funds so we can verify they have no debarments.