CSH is seeking a consultant to the Metro Team to project manage an existing initiative focusing on health and supportive housing for frequent utilizers of health care in need of housing. The consultant will manage overall project flow and implementation to ensure funders’ deliverables are met in a timely manner, through weekly meeting facilitation with key partners, including hospitals and housing providers, as well as quarterly stakeholder meetings. The project will culminate with the drafting of a white paper outline of the initiative.
- Manage overall project flow and implementation to ensure funder’s deliverables are met in timely manner. (Approximately 2 hours weekly)
- Participate in weekly (or as needed) internal calls and facilitate appropriate follow-up (Approximately 1.5 hours weekly)
- Attended quarterly Stakeholder meetings in New York City and participate in planning and meeting follow-up discussion (Approximately 12 hours monthly)
- Assist with the drafting of an outline and white paper for program blueprint and data analysis (approximately 1.5 hours weekly)
Expected Outcomes, Milestones, and Deliverables:
- Weekly status reports of funder deliverables: Must be provided at the time of weekly check-in calls until conclusion of project. May be delivered orally or in writing as requested by the Director.
- Develop with key partner the agendas and meeting materials for quarterly stakeholder meetings.
- Draft outline for final report including recommendations for data analysis
An amount not to exceed $30,000 is available for this project.
Application Process and Vendor Requirements:
- To apply for this opportunity email Kristin Miller firstname.lastname@example.org on or before January 3, 2019.
- Applications received before the deadline will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated successful performance of substantially similar relevant work;
- Experience and expertise in the field of supportive housing, homeless and health systems;
- Years of relevant experience within organizations with similar missions; and
- Rate reasonableness and overall cost of service.
Special consideration will be given to small, disadvantaged, minority or women-owned businesses.
Please note that CSH requires subcontractors, including individuals and sole proprietors, to carry workers’ compensation insurance while performing work under a CSH subcontract. CSH subcontractors cannot have existing, pending or expired debarments that preclude them from doing business with the United States government and cannot have convictions for, nor have any pending indictments for, fraud or a criminal offense in connection with a public contract or subcontract.