CSH is seeking a subcontractor to provide emergency assistance, expert advice and strategic planning to enhance customer user experiences related to trainings offered through current CSH programs. The successful subcontractor must be able to begin work immediately and partner with the CSH designated team to support the growing needs of a learning, teaching and development organization and its learning systems.
The subcontractor must provide services that blend best practices of learning technologies, content, and deep industry expertise to help CSH manage a modern learning solution and customer experience.
The subcontractor must help CSH and our customers obtain the greatest value out of our investment in learning and teaching and at all times act as a partner in expanding the use of our current technology, while increasing impact on our business with expertise and resources available to help us achieve tasks, develop strategy, deliver superior service and measure impact.
1. Customer Service Interface Improvement.
2. Content Curation, Repair and Maintenance.
3. Specific Content Design
4. Learning Program Development.
5. Learning Metrics & Evaluations.
6. Competency Mapping.
7. Web Services Consulting.
Expected Outcomes, Milestones, and Deliverables:
• Subcontractor will conduct twice per month 30-minute meetings with designated CSH staff to review the status, assess needs and plan for future support.
• Assignment of specific Account Manager by subcontractor for CSH staff to work with on a regular basis, coordinate the use of services, monitor and report on activities and utilization.
• Subcontractor will pull together ongoing plans for improvements and services required to achieve activities CSH has communicated are critical to our process and programs.
• Subcontractor must ensure rapid response on all requests.
• At least twice, subcontractor Account Manager assigned to CSH will conduct strategic planning sessions to help identify business goals and put together a support plan to ensure goal achievement.
An amount not to exceed $13,000 is immediately available for this project.
Application Process and Vendor Requirements: To apply for this opportunity email Robert Friant indicating your interest and qualifications at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm ET, December 17, 2018. Upon review of all vendor applications, CSH will select the best qualified vendor but will not do so without at least three written or verbal outlines from potential subcontractors. The selected vendor will then have the opportunity to submit a formal scope of work and invoice.
Applications may be submitted in any format the respondent chooses to use. Applications received before the deadline will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
• Demonstrated successful performance of substantially similar work
• Relevant project work specific to this announcement
• Experience and expertise, including years of relevant experience
• Rate reasonableness and overall cost of services
• Special consideration will be given to small, disadvantaged, minority or women-owned businesses
Please note that CSH requires subcontractors, including individuals and sole proprietors, to carry workers’ compensation insurance while performing work under a CSH subcontract.
If you have questions regarding this requirement, please contact Robert Friant at email@example.com.
CSH subcontractors cannot have existing, pending or expired debarments that preclude them from doing business with the United States government and cannot have convictions for, nor have any pending indictments for, fraud or a criminal offense in connection with a public contract or subcontract.