CSH is seeking a sub-contractor(s) to provide technical assistance (TA) to communities through a United State Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) Office of Special Needs Assessment Programs Youth initiative. This HUD funded TA will develop and implement a learning collaborative for communities implementing projects to prevent and end homelessness among youth. This subcontract opportunity commences May 1, 2018 and will go through December 31, 2018.
The sub-contractor’s work will mainly comprise of the following:
- Creation and Delivery of a Youth Learning Collaborative: The subcontractor and CSH will develop materials for and deliver a learning collaborative that will include agencies implementing youth-serving projects. Materials will include, but not be limited to, trauma informed care, housing first for youth, positive youth development, family engagement, and creating a case management/clinical service structure.
- Coordination: The subcontractor and CSH will facilitate partnerships for shared resources with the TA providers working with each community. Coordination will occur via e-mail and phone.
- Reporting: The subcontractor will complete required federal reporting for work conducted on this agreement.
Milestones and Deliverables:
Deliverable 1: It is estimated that the subcontractor will create and deliver four topic-based webinars and provide up to 100 hours of remote follow-up to learning collaborative participants.
Deliverable 2: Monthly reporting.
An amount not to exceed $50,000 is available for this project.
In order to be considered for this subcontracting opportunity, completed versions of the forms must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org later than Monday, May 7, 2018.
You may apply as an individual subcontractor or as an organization, including up to 6 staff members in the application. The following forms are included:
- Attachment A: Commitment Letter (applying as: individual/ organization)
- Attachment B: Subcontractor Application (applying as individual/ organization)
- Attachment C: Staff Experience and Expertise (applying as: individual/ organization)
- Attachment D: Financial Management & Administrative Requirements
- Experience Template