CSH is seeking a sub-contractor(s) to conduct environmental scans related to the needs of those experiencing unsheltered homelessness in communities through a United States Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) Office of Special Needs Assessment Programs initiative. This subcontract opportunity commences May 1, 2018 and will go through December 31, 2018.
The sub-contractor’s work will mainly comprise of the following:
- Conduct an Environmental Scan: The subcontractor and CSH will lead the creation of an environmental scan in at least two communities and may assist with the creation of environmental scans in up to seven other communities. The environmental scan will include, but not be limited to, information gathering from existing TA/consultants working in the community, gather information from local homeless leaders and political leadership, review existing local materials and plans.
- Develop a Community Profile: The subcontractor and CSH will develop a Community Profile that will include results of the environmental scan plus additional materials from other TA providers, a potential scope of work, the role of HUD and Federal Partners during the TA engagement, and a recommendation for the Direct TA framework.
- Product development and material refinement: The subcontractor and CSH will develop new and refine existing evaluation tools and/or questions to be included in the materials used for the environmental scan.
- Coordination: The subcontractor and CSH will facilitate partnerships for shared resources with the TA providers working with each community. Coordination will occur via e-mail and phone.
- Reporting: The subcontractor will complete required federal reporting for work conducted on this agreement.
Milestones and Deliverables:
Deliverable 1: It is estimated that the subcontractor will lead the development of two environmental scans plus assist in up to seven additional environmental scans.
Deliverable 2: It is estimated that the subcontractor will lead the development of two Community Profiles.
Deliverable 3: Monthly reporting.
An amount not to exceed $40,000 is available for this project.
In order to be considered for this subcontracting opportunity, completed versions of the forms below must be submitted to email@example.com no later than Friday, May 4, 2018.
You may apply as an individual subcontractor or as an organization, including up to 6 staff members in the application. The following forms are included:
- Attachment A: Commitment Letter (applying as: individual/ organization)
- Attachment B: Subcontractor Application (applying as individual/ organization)
- Attachment C: Staff Experience and Expertise (applying as: individual/ organization)