Supportive Housing Training Center
Your one-stop shop for trainings designed for people working in affordable & low-income housing.
What is the Supportive Housing Training Center?
The CSH Supportive Housing Training Center offers practical, interactive training solutions that empower people to learn about, build, & provide high-quality supportive housing in their community. The Training Center includes hundreds of webinars & webinar series, self-paced online classes and videos.
Supportive Housing Training Center Includes:
• A diverse range of learning resources and professional development opportunities
• Free learning resources and events
• Affordable live training and interactive self-paced e-learning for learning at anytime
• Learner action guides to help you apply your learning
• Training packages and plans
• Training certificates for all courses
• Access to live training course recordings for 90 days
Commitment to Racial Equity
CSH’s commitment to racial equity guides all of our work. We develop and deliver our trainings though a lens of racial equity and inclusion. Our learning reflects and embraces the diversity of the supportive housing field.