CSH urges policy-makers to prioritize sound, cost-effective public policies that:
- Preserve and increase key investments in housing programs
- Expand investments in targeted interventions employing data and evidence-based solutions
- Refine programs to spur innovation and increase flexibility, and transparency with accountability
- Preserve and Enhance Key Investments in Subsidized Rental Assistance and Low-income Housing
- Enact Tax Reform and Financing to Expand Investment in Supportive Housing
- Increase Flexibility and Funding for States and Counties to Embrace Keeping Families Together in Supportive Housing
- Provide Flexibility and Incentives for Enhanced State Medicaid Services, Mental Health and Substance Use Investments
- Ensure Health Coverage Continues for All Eligible Medicaid Recipients and Encourage Innovation
- Expand Investments in Outcome-Based Financing Models and Tools
- Support Investments that Advance Justice Reform, Especially for Youth
Immediate Action Alert!
Fall 2023 Session of the U.S. Congress
CSH invites organizations to endorse legislation that would align housing and services for people experiencing chronic homelessness and unnecessary institutionalization.
The Supportive Services Transformation Fund
CSH is leading a national effort to urge the President and Congress to create the Supportive Services Transformation Fund (SSTF). Click below to learn more and how you can help in this effort.