Eastern or Central Time zones preferred
Who we are:
For over 30 years CSH has changed the lives of people who have been marginalized and are our most vulnerable neighbors by:
- Helping communities create over 335,000 homes for individuals and families;
- Providing technical assistance and support to communities including over $1B in capital; and
- Ensuring not only a home but access to the services and supports people and communities need to thrive.
CSH has proven supportive housing can change the lives of individuals, families, and communities. We have also created a team of nationally recognized experts who are deeply dedicated to our organization and its goals. We attract talented and diverse individuals, offer competitive salaries and benefits, generous leave and PTO, and fully embrace the philosophy that work-life balance is achievable. With the goal of attracting exceptional candidates committed to making a difference and who aspire to get the job done, CSH is now accepting applications for a Business Analyst with NetSuite experience. This position will join our talented business support teams. The location is remote and flexible, we prefer a location in the Eastern or Central Time zone near a major US airport.
What you will do:
CSH implemented the core ERP functions of NetSuite in 2021. We are seeking a creative, solutions and customer service-focused individual to help us make the most of this system while supporting and leading additional implementation and integration projects. We seek someone who is able to bridge the language and goals across our organization, from a system novice to a system expert, and from the project manager to fund developer to financial analyst and manager.
The ideal candidate will be an independent leader of their portfolio, highly motivated, inspired, and hardworking. Specifically, you will:
- Provide a strategic focus to improve and maintain strong business operations
- Consider past and current practices with future opportunities and demands to creatively and collaboratively identify new solutions to ensure CSH maintains a strong and high-performing organization.
- Provide up to date and emerging trends in processes, technologies, security, and workflows to assist CSH in improving our systems, decision making, and efficiencies.
- Leverage and ensure we are making the most of our current technologies and investments by leading the implementation of software updates, roll-outs, new modules or integrations, and continuous improvements.
- Collaborate and participate in the review and selection of alternative 3rd Party vendors for future integration efforts.
- Provide change management and project management leadership including working with programmatic and business support teams to design and implementation change.
- Document and write workflows and scripts for business needs and systems users with an understanding of internal processes and how to translate and implement these processes is systems and across teams.
- Lead and support change management and end-user training with a focus on garnering buy-in, adaptive communication, and active listening.
- Solving and resolving issues in a demand–response or help-desk environment.
- Collaborate and support our financial, programmatic, analysis, and data requirements while seeking solutions that support our strategies and goals.
Creatively and through the lens of CSH’s business needs identify system gaps, recommend solutions, and stay apprised of best practices.
What you will bring:
CSH staff are adaptable, entrepreneurial, collaborative, and flexible problem-solvers. We are seeking a technical expert with a commitment and passion to our mission. Our Board, Leadership, and Staff are committed to racial equity and treating each other – and the communities we serve – with respect. The specific skills and experience of this role are:
- 3+ years experience within NetSuite, our specific solution is NetSuite SuiteSuccess Social Impact Premium Cloud Service, NetSuite Administrator Certification is a plus.
- The ability to customize forms, fields, records, dashboards, workflows, saved searches, reports, and financial reports.
- Knowledge of SuiteAnalytics is a plus.
- Experience with and ability to lead inter-company and 3rd party integrations, NetSuite modules, and updates.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree accepted; equivalent lived or professional experience may substitute for education.
- Previous accounting or accounting system experience is a plus.
- An ability to work across multiple teams and with CSHers who have varying technical and system knowledge and utilization.
- The ability to incorporate the perspectives of multiple stakeholders with varied communication styles in your approach to work and decision-making process.
- An understanding of the concepts of institutional and structural racism and bias and their impact on underserved and underrepresented communities is preferred.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, including translating technical requirements into easy-to-understand guides. Customer service skills are a must.
- Previous project management and organizational skills with moderate supervision, coaching, and support.
- Comfort with working on a team that is often “virtual” and does much of its work via telephone and email.
- Proven track record of dependability, focus and attention to detail, and accuracy.
CSH offers generous benefits, opportunities for professional growth, and competitive salaries based on geographic location. Our Business Analyst range in Chicago, IL, a mid-market, is $75,000 – $90,000. High to low-market ranges are adjusted upward or downward. Our ranges are broad and it is customary for candidates to join CSH at the lower half of the range to leave room for growth, learning, and development in the role and range. It is uncommon for salaries to fall above the mid-point at the time of hire. We negotiate actual salaries with final candidates based on their exact location, experience in similar roles and expertise related to the qualifications. This information is offered in support of our commitment to transparency.
Interested in joining our team as a leader in the national supportive housing movement?
To Apply: Candidates who apply by Feb 24 will be assured consideration and should apply by clicking on the link. All candidates should attach their Resume and cover letter as one Microsoft Word or PDF document.
CSH is proud that it always has been and always will be an Equal Opportunity Employer.