Who we are:
For over 30 years, CSH has been a game-changer for the most vulnerable people in our country by:
- Helping communities create over 335,000 homes for individuals and families;
- Bringing hope to thousands who thought they would live on the streets or reside in institutions; and
- Ensuring not only a stable home for each, but access to the services that brought healthcare, recovery and training to their doorsteps.
CSH has proven supportive housing can change the lives of individuals, families, and communities. We have created a team of nationally recognized experts who are deeply dedicated to our organization and its goals. We attract talented and diverse individuals, offer competitive salaries and benefits, generous leave and paid time off, and fully embrace the philosophy that work-life balance is achievable. With the goal of attracting exceptional candidates committed to making a difference and who aspire to get the job done, CSH is now accepting applications for an Associate Program Manager (APM) for our Data & Analytics Team.
Why we need you:
CSH is seeking a highly motivated, curious, analytical and creative individual. This is a national position assisting the Data & Analytics unit which resides in CSH’s Strategy and External Affairs team. The Data & Analytics Associate Program Manager will provide support by updating CSH’s portfolio of data-driven tools, internal data dashboard administration, and external projects that need technical support. You should have a passion for the CSH mission and the desire to advance our work. You should be excited to develop your data and analytical skillset, work well independently and in teams, and ready to contribute to the growth of CSH’s journey to becoming a data-driven organization. Reporting to the Director of Data & Analytics, the APM may work in one of our local offices where applicable and/or remotely.
What you will do:
- Participate in and contribute to project teams as assigned. Tasks may include maintenance of Excel workbooks, creating graphs and charts for reports and presentations, data cleaning/restructuring, and data analysis, among other tasks.
- With oversight from key business owners, be responsible for yearly updates of data sets for CSH’s signature data products: the National Supportive Housing Needs Assessment; the Racial Disproportionality and Disparity Index; and the Qualified Allocation Plan analysis, and CSH’s National Research Summaries.
- Contribute to CSH’s internal data gathering and measurement of our impact.
- Other duties as assigned and suited to skillset of the candidate.
How we work:
Passion for the CSH mission and possession of the leadership and management skills necessary to advance and realize CSH’s vision and further enhance the organization’s reputation in the communities we serve. Specifically, we are seeking:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or any combination of education, training, and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Previous experience working with human services data sets, such as HMIS.
- Previous experience in data cleaning, restructuring, and analysis.
- Previous experience in data visualization, dashboard creation, maintenance, and/or design.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organization skills.
- Command and demonstrated proficiency using technology solutions.
- An understanding of the concepts of institutional and structural racism and bias and their impact on underserved and underrepresented communities is preferred.
- Travel as needed is required.
- Strong Microsoft Office application skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience using data visualization software (such as Tableau) a plus.
CSH offers generous benefits, opportunities for professional growth, and competitive salaries based on geographic location. Our Associate Program Manager range in New York City, our highest market, is $55,000 - $70,000. Mid to low-market ranges are 9% to 20% lower. Our ranges are broad and it is customary for candidates to join CSH at the lower half of the range to leave room for growth, learning, and development in the role and range. It is uncommon for salaries to fall above the mid-point at the time of hire. We negotiate actual salaries with final candidates based on their exact location, experience in similar roles and expertise related to the qualifications. This information is offered in support of our commitment to transparency.
Interested in joining our team as a leader in the national supportive housing movement?
To Apply: Candidates who apply by March 1, 2022 will be assured consideration. All candidates should attach their Resume and Cover Letter as one Microsoft Word or PDF document.
CSH is proud that it has been and always will be an Equal Opportunity Employer.