Who we are:
For over 30 years, CSH has been a game-changer for the most vulnerable people in our country by:
- Helping communities create over 335,000 homes for individuals and families;
- Bringing hope to thousands who thought they would live on the streets or reside in institutions; and
- Ensuring not only a stable home for each, but access to the services that brought healthcare, recovery and training to their doorsteps.
CSH has proven supportive housing can change the lives of individuals, families, and communities. We have created a team of nationally recognized experts who are deeply dedicated to our organization and its goals. We attract talented and diverse individuals, offer competitive salaries and benefits, generous leave and paid time off, and fully embrace the philosophy that work-life balance is achievable. With the goal of attracting exceptional candidates committed to making a difference and who aspire to get the job done, CSH is now accepting applications for an Associate Program Manager (APM) for our Federal Technical Assistance Team.
Why we need you:
CSH is seeking a highly motivated, inspired, and creative individual. This position assists the Federal Technical Assistance Team by providing grant administration support for the development and management of programs, projects and initiatives. The portfolio of this position may include a blend of administrative, budgetary and programmatic support. You should have a passion for the CSH mission and the desire to advance our work. You should have project management skills, work well independently and in teams, and have the ability to incorporate the perspectives of multiple communities, including communities of color. Reporting to the Director of Federal Technical Assistance, the Associate Program Manager may work in one of our local offices where applicable and/or remotely.
What you will do:
The Associate Program Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Ability to establish and maintain high quality relationships with varied stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, including basic business writing skills, ability to facilitate and train, be an active listener, with possible need to represent CSH externally and internally.
- Support the Directors and Associate Director in contract management and reporting: including monthly invoicing contracts, processing subcontractor payments, providing reports and project updates to staff, tracking budget to actual on projects, managing project close out, collaborating with the Finance team, and coordinating work plan development and submission with project managers.
- Support staff in utilizing webinars and online technologies as requested including but not limited to creating surveys, hosting webinars, online training and social media support.
- Maintain electronic records and files for all projects and trainings.
- Manage CSH’s use of HUD’s Technical Assistance Portal and Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting databases.
- Participate on and contribute to project teams as assigned. Tasks may include the coordination of and participation in technical assistance site visits, drafting reports, reviewing policy guidance, training design, development, delivery, and evaluation.
How we work:
Passion for the CSH mission and possession of the leadership and management skills necessary to advance and realize CSH’s vision and further enhance the organization’s reputation in the communities we serve. Specifically, we are seeking:
- High school degree or equivalent, or any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position that can include a combination of lived experience of homelessness, housing instability, participation in housing programs, etc. and professional and/or volunteer experience in the homelessness field.
- Previous project management experience with demonstrated leadership and organizational skills and the ability to manage to deliverables, budget and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials and information.
- Command and demonstrated proficiency using technology solutions.
- Experience incorporating the perspectives of multiple communities, including communities of color, in the consideration of impacts and outcomes of a decision-making process.
- An understanding of the concepts of institutional and structural racism and bias and their impact on underserved and underrepresented communities is preferred.
- Travel as needed is required.
- Strong Microsoft Office application skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
CSH offers generous benefits, opportunities for professional growth, and competitive salaries based on geographic location. Our APM range is $55,000 – $70,000 depending on your experience in similar roles and your expertise related to the qualifications. It is customary for candidates to join CSH at the lower third of the range and it is very rare for starting salaries to fall above the mid-point. We negotiate actual salaries with final candidates and offer this guidance in support of our commitment to transparency.
Interested in joining our team as a leader in the national supportive housing movement?
Candidates should apply by clicking on the link. All candidates should attach their Resume, Cover Letter and Salary Expectations as one Microsoft Word or PDF document.
CSH is proud that it has been and always will be an Equal Opportunity Employer