CSH seeks a consultant who has demonstrated experience in education and training. The consultant will work with CSH to provide supportive housing property managers and direct service staff training in the area of resilience. The consultant will develop content and materials to conduct four, 90-minute virtual trainings. The training topics include compassion fatigue, burnout, vicarious trauma, empathy, resilience, effective self-care, self-awareness, and stress management skills. The topics will be contextualized for each of the training participant groups.
DELIVERABLES AND EXPECTED OUTCOMES
Conducted four virtual trainings, reaching at least 100 participants.
Trained property managers and direct service staff who are well-versed in strategies and best practices to build self-resiliency.
The project activities include:
- Participate in 2-4 planning calls to better understand the needs of target trainees, and determine best virtual platform and dates of trainings.
- Conduct four, 90-minute training sessions (three for property managers and one for frontline workers in the older adult training series).
- Plan training content, speaking roles and structure for four training sessions.
- Create or adapt training agendas, materials, and slides for training sessions.
An amount not to exceed $5,000 is available for the project.
APPLICATION PROCESS AND VENDOR REQUIREMENTS
To apply for this opportunity email Vanessa Rios at email@example.com on or before July 22, 2020.
Applications received on or before the deadline will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated successful performance of substantially similar and relevant work.
- Experience and expertise in the field of older adults, homeless services, supportive housing and/or affordable housing.
- Years of experience within a mission-driven organization directing significant system changes and/or expansions; and
- Reasonableness of rate and overall project cost.
- Special consideration will be given to small, disadvantaged, minority or women-owned businesses.
Please note, CSH requires subcontractors, including individuals and sole proprietors, to carry workers’ compensation insurance while performing work under a CSH subcontract.
CSH subcontractors should be registered with sam.gov and cannot have existing, pending or expired debarments that preclude them from doing business with the United States government and cannot have convictions for, nor have any pending indictments for, fraud or a criminal offense in connection with a public contract or subcontract.