Who we are:
For over 25 years CSH has been a game-changer for the most vulnerable people in our country
- Helping communities create 325,000 homes for individuals and families who did not have one;
- Bringing hope to thousands who thought they would live on the streets or reside in institutions; and
- Ensuring not only a stable home for each, but access to the
services that brought healthcare, recovery and training to their doorsteps.
Not only has CSH proven supportive housing works and changes the lives of individuals, families and communities, we have done so while creating a family of nationally recognized experts who stay committed to our organization and mission throughout their careers. We attract talented and diverse individuals, offer competitive salaries with benefits, generous family leave and PTO, and fully embrace the philosophy that a sustainable work-life balance is desirable and achievable. With the aim of attracting good people committed to making a difference and who possess the confidence and drive to get the job done, CSH is now accepting applications for a Program Coordinator to support our teams.
Why we need you:
CSH is seeking a detail-oriented individual to perform a wide array of administrative, programmatic and operational activities in support of CSH. This position is based in our downtown Los Angeles office and you will work in-person with our CSH Los Angeles based staff and virtually with CSH staff across the country.
What you will do:
- Lead the operations of the physical office by maintaining the office supplies and equipment; providing reception support with incoming and outgoing deliveries, meetings, visitors, and mail; and providing administrative assistance to all LA based staff.
- Provide administrative and project support to assigned CSH teams including report editing, scheduling and hosting webinars, collecting and reviewing data, and managing subcontracts.
- Assist teams with financial compliance including completing expense and time keeping reports; monthly account reconciliation and tracking check requests and disbursements.
- Assist with data collection, reporting, and maintenance of organization wide databases.
- Provide baseline support to all assigned teams.
- Assist staff with preparing for in-person and online trainings through troubleshooting, photocopying, shipping, ordering supplies, ordering food, and other duties as requested.
- In coordination with headquarters staff manage equipment purchases/leases and vendor relationships, maintenance of the computer network, phone system, and other office systems.
- Set-up and coordinate telephone, videoconferences, WebEx and Skype meetings, and face-to-face meetings.
- Support Directors in managing files, vendors, consultant contracts, issuing check requests, invoicing, and monitoring financials.
- Work with the Human Resources team to schedule job interviews and post available jobs.
Program and Project Support
- Coordinate data collection, produce webinars, and assist with content development
- Develop tools and training to support successful project management and time management practices for CSH.
- Provide administrative support to staff on specific projects that may include data entry, data analysis, creating graphs and charts, assembling and editing materials, and maintaining a library of information.
Event Planning and Logistics
- Create, send and manage invitations and RSVPs for trainings, workshops and other events.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of training curricula and materials.
- Logistical, meal and travel needs for meetings and events including managing vendor contracts, site relationships, and registration.
What you will bring:
All CSH staff share a common competency framework. These guide our approach and in turn, help us create value. CSH staff are adaptable, entrepreneurial, creative, flexible problem solvers with a commitment to racial equity. We are strategic thinkers with a sense of humor, persistence, and a commitment to treating others with respect. You should have a passion for the CSH mission and possession of the leadership and management skills necessary to advance and realize CSH’s vision and further enhance the organization’s reputation in the communities we serve. Specifically, we are seeking:
- High school degree or equivalent. Post high school education or skill training preferred. Experience may substitute for education.
- Minimum 3 years of office management experience.
- An essential function of this role is to be physically present in the Los Angeles office to ensure smoothly daily operations, provide a stable presence, and manage the day to day function of the office.
- Demonstrated proficiency and skills in using Windows-based applications including Word, Access, Excel and Outlook, PowerPoint, and web sites.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills, including demonstrated ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders including people of color.
- Experience incorporating the perspectives of multiple communities, including communities of color, in the consideration of impacts and outcomes of a decision-making process.
- Ability to take initiative, effectively prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, and work independently.
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive materials and information.
- Familiarity with and/or interest in issues related to supportive housing including homelessness, affordable housing, community development, social service delivery, etc. a plus.
- Occasional travel to training or team meetings.
Interested in joining our team as a leader in the national supportive housing movement?
Candidates should apply by clicking on the link below. All candidates should attach their Resume, Cover Letter and Salary Expectations as one Microsoft Word or PDF document.
CSH is proud that it has been and always will be an Equal Opportunity Employer