CSH is in need of a database system to track referrals of individuals and families who are impacted by domestic violence or human trafficking to housing supports. This system should facilitate in scheduling appointments, storing housing assessments, and managing the housing wait list.
- Create a database system that will assist in referring and tracking housing referrals for households impacted by of domestic violence or human trafficking.
Expected Outcomes, Milestones, and Deliverables:
- Deliverable 1: System should be able to allow for users to refer households to appointments with a Skilled Assessor.
- Deliverable 2: System should store a housing assessment, with versions for English and Spanish.
- Deliverable 3: System will allow for households to be placed on waiting lists and be referred to housing programs as new openings become available.
- Deliverable 4: System will allow for a process of assigning households to housing providers and have visibility options for assessments so that the assigned provider can view the housing assessments of their referred clients.
- Deliverable 5: System will allow for providers to show progress at specific intervals such as referral received, client enrolled, client could not be enrolled, and client housed.
- Deliverable 6: System will allow for data reports to be shared in order to track outcomes.
An amount not to exceed $100,000 is available for this project.
Application Process and Vendor Requirements:
To apply for this opportunity email email@example.com on or before December 12, 2019.
Applications received before the deadline will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated successful performance of substantially similar work
- Relevant project work
- Experience and expertise
- Years of relevant experience
- Rate reasonableness and overall cost of services
- Special consideration will be given to small, minority or women-owned businesses
Please note that CSH requires subcontractors, including individuals and sole proprietors, to carry workers' compensation insurance while performing work under a CSH subcontract. CSH subcontractors cannot have existing, pending or expired debarments that preclude them from doing business with the United States government and cannot have convictions for, nor have any pending indictments for, fraud or a criminal offense in connection with a public contract or subcontract.
Agency must comply with federal regulations as outlined under CFDA 14.267. Additional requirements must be adhered to per HUD that will be made available at a later date.