Hundreds of participants heard how HMIS data is being shared with stakeholders from health, justice, and other public systems to coordinate care and resources to better serve constituents facing housing challenges and homelessness.
We want to thank the presenters who made this webinar informative and engaging:
- Kim Keaton, Director of Data and Analytics, CSH
- Matt Lyons, Director, Policy & Research, APHSA
- Erin Dalton, Deputy Director, Allegheny County Department of Human Services
- Jessie Metcalf, Compassionista, Strategy, U.S. State and Local Government at Amazon Web Services
- Marla Sutherland, Housing First Services Director of Homeward Alliance, Ft. Collins, CO
If you’d like to access the webinar recording and slides, you can get them by clicking here.
Whether you participated in the webinar or not, we ask that you take a minute to complete our survey on HMIS data sharing technical assistance needs! The link is here.