CSH is seeking a sub-contractor(s) to provide technical assistance to one or multiple communities with high numbers of persons experiencing unsheltered homelessness through a United States Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) Office of Special Needs Assessment Programs initiative. This subcontract opportunity commences January 1, 2019 and will go through June 30, 2020.
The sub-contractor’s work will mainly comprise of the following:
- Direct TA: The subcontractor and CSH will work with assigned communities to design a package of interventions and support that will put each community on an accelerated path towards reducing the number of persons experiencing unsheltered homelessness.
- Cross-CoC Consultation: The subcontractor and CSH will work with assigned communities to provide subject matter expertise to communities to reduce unsheltered homelessness.
- Product development and material refinement: The subcontractor and CSH will develop new and refine existing technical assistance tools.
- Coordination: The subcontractor and CSH will facilitate partnerships for shared resources with the TA providers working with each community. Coordination will occur via e-mail and phone.
- Reporting: The subcontractor will complete required federal reporting for work conducted on this agreement.
Milestones and Deliverables:
- Deliverable 1: It is estimated that the subcontractor will lead technical assistance in one identified community.
- Deliverable 2: It is estimated that the subcontractor will provide Cross-CoC Consultation in up to three communities.
- Deliverable 3: Monthly reporting.
An amount not to exceed $100,000 is available for this project.
In order to be considered for this subcontracting opportunity, completed versions of the forms below must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, December 14, 2018. Successful applicant will be awarded on a conditional basis, pending a conflict of interest review and submission of additional documents concerning rate substantiation and invoicing capacity.
You may apply as an individual subcontractor or as an organization, including up to 6 staff members in the application. The following forms are included:
- Attachment A: Commitment Letter (applying as: individual/ organization)
- Attachment B: Subcontractor Application (applying as individual/ organization)
- Attachment C: Staff Experience and Expertise (applying as: individual/ organization)
- Attachment D: Financial Management & Administrative Requirements
- Attachment E: Experience Template