For over 25 years, CSH has been a game-changer for the most vulnerable people in our country:
- Helping communities create 200,000 homes for individuals and families who did not have one;
- Bringing hope to thousands who thought they would live on the streets or reside in institutions forever;
- Ensuring not only a stable home for each, but access to the services that brought healthcare, recovery and training to their doorsteps;
Working for CSH:
If you have a desire to make a difference for people and families we have a place for you. Not only has CSH proven supportive housing works and does change the lives of individuals facing acute disabilities, complex medical and mental conditions, substance use disorders and economic barriers, we have done so while creating a family of nationally recognized experts who stay committed to our organization and mission throughout their careers. We attract talented professionals, offer competitive salaries with benefits, generous family leave and PTO, and fully embrace the philosophy that a sustainable work-life balance is desirable and achievable. With the aim of attracting good people who possess the confidence and drive to get the job done, CSH is now accepting applications for a Program Manager focusing on Data Integration with our Strategy and Innovations team. Priority consideration given to candidates located where CSH has an established office and within close proximity to a major hub airport.
Reporting to the Director of Data and Analytics, you will be responsible for advancing CSH’s signature FUSE (Frequent User Systems Engagement) and data analysis and integration efforts. CSH is a collaborative organization and in this role you will work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders in pursuit of your work, your Team’s goals and CSH’s broader strategy.
- Implement programs and projects in support of FUSE replication and data analysis and integration.
- Provide technical assistance and support as primary contact / liaison with FUSE sites throughout the country.
- Provide thought leadership over your portfolio with an entrepreneurial orientation and ability to solve problems and advance work with moderate support and coaching.
- In concert with the Director, support the FUSE Learning Community, scheduled for implementation in September, 2018.
- Support and contribute to the development of data analysis and integration tools for internal and external audiences.
- Maintain FUSE and data resources for internal partners to enable FUSE replication and knowledge sharing within and across the CSH organization.
- Lead assigned projects with proven leadership and organizational skills and the ability to lead project teams, project budgets and meet deadlines.
- Special projects as assigned.
All CSH staff share a common competency framework. These guide our approach and in turn, help us create value. CSH staff are adaptable, entrepreneurial, creative, flexible, and problem solvers. We are strategic thinkers with a sense of humor, persistence, and a commitment to treating others with respect.
Specific skills and experience include:
- 3+ years of experience in the same or similar role. CSH will accept experience from high education or training and internships for this position.
- Passion for the CSH mission and possession of the leadership and management skills necessary to advance and realize CSH’s vision and further enhance the organization’s reputation in the communities that it serves.
- Experience with statistics software – SPSS, Stata or other similar software
- Experience in data cleaning and preparation for statistical analysis
- Experience performing statistical analysis and creating reports, charts and graphs
- Demonstrated ability in probabilistic matching between datasets
- Prior experience in econometric modeling, cost benefit analyses projections a plus
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced capabilities in Excel
- An ability to work well independently and within a multi-disciplinary team environment, manage multiple projects and priorities, and working cooperatively to meet internal and external requests.
- Ability to communicate clearly and simply, and the ability to think strategically.
- Ability to take initiative and pursue goals with minimal supervision. Comfort with working on a team that is “virtual” and does most of its work via telephone and email.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary information.
- Willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time, although travel schedule will vary based on assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Equivalent experience may substitute for education.
Interested in joining our team as a leader in the national supportive housing movement?
Candidates should apply by clicking on the link below. All candidates should attach their Resume, Cover Letter and Salary Expectations as one Microsoft Word or PDF document.