CSH is seeking a subcontractor to complete data entry for quality surveys. Subcontractor must be certified with CMS' Business Enterprise Program (BEP).
- Receive training on the survey tool and data entry expectations.
- Using the provided database, complete data entry for quality surveys. Subcontractor will be responsible for accurate and timely data entry for quantitate and qualitative data points from a 80 question survey.
- Ensure any questions are brought to CSH contact person for clarification.
- Ensure all data entry is complete, accurate, and consistent. If errors are discovered by CSH, the subcontractor will be responsible for correcting all errors and any costs incurred through correcting data entry errors.
Expected Outcomes, Milestones, and Deliverables:
Deliverable 1: Complete and accurate data entry for qualitative and quantitative data points from a quality survey.
Deliverable 2: Return all original surveys to CSH along with the final completed database.
An amount not to exceed $4,000 is available for this project.
Application Process and Vendor Requirements:
To apply for this opportunity email your interest to Julie Nelson at Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org before April 24, 2017. Applications will be accepted from vendors who are in the process of certifying with the Business Enterprise Program (BEP).
Applications received before the deadline will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated successful performance of substantially similar work
- Relevant project work
- Experience and expertise
- Years of relevant experience
- Rate reasonableness and overall cost of services
- Special consideration will be given to small, disadvantaged, minority or women-owned businesses
Please note that CSH requires subcontractors, including individuals and sole proprietors, to carry workers' compensation insurance while performing work under a CSH subcontract. CSH subcontractors cannot have existing, pending or expired debarments that preclude them from doing business with the United States government and cannot have convictions for, nor have any pending indictments for, fraud or a criminal offense in connection with a public contract or subcontract.