CSH is seeking Illinois BEP-certified subcontractor(s) to provide expertise in data analysis and strategic planning for housing and service interventions focused on individuals who transitioned from a nursing home to community-based housing or are at-risk for institutional care. The work will include analyzing aggregate/de-identified data and reports managed by CSH in order to identify trends and key findings. In addition, the subcontractor will use the above-mentioned data provided to identify unmet needs and then draft a report with strategies and costs required to meet those needs, allowing more individuals to be served in the community instead of institutional setting.
- Review previous consumer satisfaction survey reports, to be provided by CSH. Summarize opportunity areas, key trends and data to inform strategic planning and deliverables and identify key areas that may need further exploration in tenant focus groups.
- Prepare financial modeling and a cost analysis report for housing tenancy supports using current 132 rate charts, previously completed time studies from non-billing providers and existing grants to better understand true costs and value of tenancy and pre-tenancy supports. This may include interviewing existing DMH providers that receive additional grant funding for housing tenancy services outside of rule 132.
- Use findings and lessons learned from landlord focus groups to create marketing recommendations to better engage rental property owners. Create documents or tools intended for broad distribution within the housing and health provider community.
Expected Outcomes, Milestones, and Deliverables:
Deliverable 1: Prepare financial modeling and a cost analysis draft report and a final draft. At minimum the first draft must be complete in FY 17, with specific deadlines to be determined in the scope of work.
Deliverable 2: Prepare a summary report and recommendations based on consumer satisfaction surveys. Deadlines and budget on this deliverable will be determined in the scoping process, with an anticipated first draft deadline in FY 17.
Deliverable 3: Prepare a summary report of recommendations and lessons learned on landlord engagement as well as a toolkit based on focus group findings. Toolkit must be a formal product ready for distribution within the health and housing communities. Draft toolkit and final toolkits to be delivered in FY 18.
An amount not to exceed $15,500 in total for FY 17 and FY 18 is available for this project. Through the contracting process, specific dates for deliverables will be identified and agreed upon. The budget for FY 17 deliverables is no more than $7,750 and the planned budget for FY 18 is no more than $7,750.
Application Process and Vendor Requirements:
To apply for this opportunity email Julie Nelson at Julie.email@example.com on or before April 20, 2017. Applications will be accepted from vendors who are in the process of certifying with the Business Enterprise Program (BEP).
Applications received before the deadline will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated successful performance of substantially similar work
- Relevant project work
- Experience and expertise
- Years of relevant experience
- Rate reasonableness and overall cost of services
- Special consideration will be given to small, disadvantaged, minority or women-owned businesses
Please note that CSH requires subcontractors, including individuals and sole proprietors, to carry workers' compensation insurance while performing work under a CSH subcontract. CSH subcontractors cannot have existing, pending or expired debarments that preclude them from doing business with the United States government and cannot have convictions for, nor have any pending indictments for, fraud or a criminal offense in connection with a public contract or subcontract.