CSH is seeking a subcontractor to provide support related to our health and housing integration work in the eastern region. The subcontractor will provide health policy and regulatory support for our health and housing integration work, review and edit work products, and assist in coordinating and providing administrative support for health policy convenings.
- Assist with the drafting and development of health policy-related white papers and other external documents
- Assist with coordinating provider policy roundtable meetings and activities
- Advise on health policy positions and collateral materials
Expected Outcomes, Milestones, and Deliverables
Deliverable 1: Advise and assist with drafting position statements on key health-related white papers
Deliverable 2: Review and edit health related crosswalk materials
Deliverable 3: Assist in the planning, coordinating and administrative functions for at least 3 provider-led convenings
An amount not to exceed $5,400 is available for this project.
Application Process and Vendor Requirements
To apply for this opportunity email Pascale Leone at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 13, 2016.
Applications received before the deadline will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated successful performance of substantially similar work
- Relevant project work
- Experience and expertise
- Years of relevant experience
- Rate reasonableness and overall cost of services
- Special consideration will be given to small, disadvantaged, minority or women-owned businesses
Please note that CSH requires subcontractors, including individuals and sole proprietors, to carry workers' compensation insurance while performing work under a CSH subcontract. CSH subcontractors cannot have existing, pending or expired debarments that preclude them from doing business with the United States government and cannot have convictions for, nor have any pending indictments for, fraud or a criminal offense in connection with a public contract or subcontract.