CSH is seeking a sub-contractor(s) to provide technical assistance (TA) to communities through a United States Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs Vets@Home initiative. This HUD funded TA will focus on Veteran homelessness in CoCs around the country. The TA will go through February 2017.
The subcontractor’s work will mainly comprise of the following:
- Direct TA: The subcontractor and CSH will work with participating communities to design a package of interventions and support that will put each community on an accelerated path towards ending Veteran homelessness.
- Coordination: The subcontractor and CSH will work closely together to strengthen and merge expertise to provide the best TA possible for each community. Coordination will occur via e-mail and phone.
- Training: The subcontractor will participate in training for the Vets@Home project.
- Reporting: The subcontractor will provide any required reporting for the Vets@Home project following the reporting protocols.
Milestones and Deliverables:
Deliverable 1: It is estimated that the subcontractor will provide direct technical assistance for up to 12 individual communities.
Deliverable 2: Monthly reporting.
An amount not to exceed $149,900 is available for this project.
In order for consideration to become a subcontractor and participate in this work, we will need you to complete and return the below application and forms no later than April 29, 2016.
You may apply as an individual subcontractor or as an organization, including up to 6 staff members in the application. The following forms are included:
- Attachment A: Commitment Letter (applying as: individual/ organization)
- Attachment B: Subcontractor Application (applying as individual/ organization)
- Attachment C: Staff Experience and Expertise (applying as: individual/ organization)
- Attachment D: No Increment Above Cost Certification Form
- Experience Template
Please fully complete the included forms as well as submit your resume (or if applying as an organization, resumes for up to 6 proposed staff members included in the Staff Experience and Expertise matrix and the Organization Experience matrix) and a 2 paragraph description of your (or your organization, if applying as an organization) core competencies and accomplishments to Karen Bartos at Karen.Bartos@csh.org no later than April 29, 2016. All of the application information and forms must be completed in order to be considered.
CSH will evaluate application utilizing the following criteria:
- Relevant project work
- Experience and expertise
- Years of relevant experience
- Rate reasonableness and overall cost of services
- If past CSH subcontractor, compliance with CSH subcontractor requirements
We will contact you regarding the determination of adding you as a CSH subcontractor. Please note that CSH requires subcontractors, including individuals and sole proprietors, to carry workers’ compensation insurance while performing work under a CSH subcontract.
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail Karen at Karen.Bartos@csh.org.