March 31 - April 2
Austin Omni Hotel at Southpark
4140 Governor's Row, Austin, Texas 78744
Breaking News: Keynote speakers include Kay Ghahremani, Texas Medicaid Director and Jennifer Ho, HUD Senior Advisor on Housing and Services.
BIG Partnerships is:
- A conference that will build on existing relationships and create new ones among primary and behavioral healthcare leaders, philanthropic funders, and experts and decision-makers in supportive housing;
- An opportunity to feature Bold, Innovative, and Groundbreaking supportive housing strategies that meet the healthcare needs of high-cost, frequent users who over-utilize emergency departments and crisis care; and
- A movement promoting supportive housing as an effective solution for frequent users while reducing costs to health systems and improving patient outcomes.
BIG Partnerships will:
- Allow clinics, hospitals, Medicaid managed care organizations, federally qualified health centers, affordable housing providers, housing finance agencies, policy makers, and philanthropy to partner with supportive housing experts;
- Provide evidence-based guidance on how best to serve frequent users, including promising practices on new ways to achieve lower costs and improved outcomes
- Share information and recommendations from Regional Health Plans and Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) project
For Additional Information and to Register, Click Here.
Thank you to our sponsor, United Healthcare, for your generous contribution.