88 Communities Strong Initiative:
Capacity Building Evaluation
Request For Qualifications
With generous support from the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, CSH Los Angeles is launching and continuing several efforts aimed at increasing the supply and the quality of supportive housing throughout Los Angeles County through its 88 Communities Strong initiative. CSH is seeking qualified organizations to evaluate the impact of these efforts.
This RFQ will be used to identify evaluation firms and/or academic institutions to conduct an evaluation to assess the impact of CSH’s capacity building efforts in Los Angeles County, especially in the 88 Communities Strong target areas. The evaluator will work with CSH to articulate metrics of success for increasing quality supportive housing within the target areas. The evaluator will then measure and generate reports on the impact, if any, of CSH’s capacity building efforts. The evaluator will be responsible for generating a report that covers all of CSH’s capacity building efforts over the contract period. Click here to read full RFQ.
Ideal candidates will have familiarity with the following:
- Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) data as administered by the Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority (LAHSA)
- The United Way and LA Chamber of Commerce’s Home for Good initiative (http://www.unitedwayla.org/home-for-good/), particularly the Standards of Excellence
- CSH’s Dimensions of Quality (https://www.csh.org/quality)
- Principles of Housing First and related fidelity scales
- Assessments of non-profit capacity