Today CSH, in partnership with Enterprise Community Partners and Social Impact Solutions issued a Request for Qualifications related to the development of a social impact investment initiative that will provide supportive housing to chronically homeless individuals who also struggle with mental health and substance abuse challenges.
Earlier this year, Denver Mayor Hancock announced the Social Impact Investment.
- 9/19 1:00pm MT – Information session on the RFQ at Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce, 1455 Market Street, 5th Floor, Denver, CO. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9/23 5:00pm MT – Letters of Intent to Apply due
- 10/6 by 5:00 pm – Application Due
- 10/14-10/15 – Finalist Interviews
- 10/27 – Responses to applicants