Make a Donation to CSH
CSH is Making a Difference
There are over 152,600 new units of supportive housing thanks to CSH.
- Over 40,500 people live in CSH-backed supportive housing
- CSH has trained over 50,000 people in 5 years
- CSH has made over $300 million in loans and grants
Supportive Housing Works
Supportive housing links affordable housing to services. It's a proven solution that improves the lives of tenants and uses public resources effectively.
CSH has helped thousands of Americans live with stability, autonomy and dignity. Get to know some residents with these Tenant Success Stories.
- 79% reduction in public costs
- 43% fewer nights in shelter
- 50% fewer days in jail
- 61% reduction in child welfare cases
There are 3 ways to give to CSH. Whichever you choose, we thank you for your support!
- Donate online at Network for Good.
- Mail your check with this response card.
- Federal employees can designate their Combined Federal Campaign contributions for CSH using CFC Number: 45368.