CSH One-Day Trainings
CSH can work with you to fuel your capacity around all aspects of supportive housing by providing one-day trainings to your organization or community. CSH has expertise in delivering a wide variety of trainings on such topics as:
- Supportive Housing 101
- Building Community Support
- Developing and Operating Supportive Housing
- Ensuring Quality in Supportive Housing
- Serving Designated Populations
- Transitioning to Permanent Supportive Housing
- Implementing Housing First and Harm Reduction in Supportive Housing
- Supportive Services Design and Delivery
Our experienced curriculum developers can also partner with you to create trainings customized to your specific needs and/or to develop a technical assistance package to provide follow-up support.
CSH trainings are interactive, informed by the latest best practices and research in the field, and are designed to fast track your progress toward addressing your community’s homelessness and housing needs. The trainings provide participants with a common framework and language to understand and discuss permanent supportive housing and its role in ending homelessness. Whether by providing an overview of permanent supportive housing or through addressing a specific issue that is challenging, CSH’s one-day trainings can help you find solutions to transform how you address homelessness and improve the health of your community.