CSH's Custom Technical Assistance
CSH provides practical, customized, and focused technical assistance with high impact for local, state and regional organizations to create or improve permanent supportive housing. CSH’s team of experts know how to make things happen in communities that need policy, planning, project assistance, and system changes – and we’re ready to bring you customized hands-on help. As the only national nonprofit exclusively dedicated to solving communities’ toughest problems through supportive housing and systems change. Our technical assistance brings our knowledge of models we know have been successful in our field.
We work with you to figure out what you need and provide expertise – whether it’s revising your supportive services delivery plan or housing application process; creating a plan to end homelessness or analyzing your systems performance; incorporating the Dimensions of Quality into your work or funding streams; or working to change the way a government agency or funding stream works.
Examples of recent projects include:
- Working with Homeward Bound in Richmond, VA to design and implement a new supportive housing project for families
- Working with Seattle agencies to advise on best practices for family supportive housing and to facilitate peer to peer learning
- Working with the Downtown Women’s Center in Los Angeles to provide project management for a Critical Time Intervention evaluation project
- Providing individualized technical assistance to permanent supportive housing providers in Alaska on the CSH Dimensions of Quality
- Assisting the Housing Authority of Portland by providing policy and systems change consulting services on PSH