Working at CSH
CSH is committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its relations with staff members and prospective employees, and will not discriminate against applicants for employment because of race, creed, color, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sex or sexual orientation. CSH is also committed to a policy of affirmative action in the hiring of staff and encourages employment applications from people who are representative of the culturally and ethnically diverse communities CSH serves. If you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CSH currently has the following open positions:
- Senior Program Manager, Government Affairs & Innovations
- Associate Director / Director of Training
- Program Manager / Senior Program Manager HUD TA
- Program Manager - Training
- Program Manager - Consulting