CSH Sets Sights on Future with Release of New Strategic Plan
The three year plan looks beyond homelessness to advance solutions that use housing as a platform to achieve stability, strength and success for the people in most need.
For 20 years, CSH has been the leader of the supportive housing movement, demonstrating supportive housing’s enormous potential for improving lives of very vulnerable individuals and families. Today the organization released its new Strategic Plan, setting sights on a new future - for the organization, for the industry and for the people who live in supportive housing.
The CSH 2013-2015 Strategic Plan is a blueprint for how the organization will focus and amplify their impact. CSH has established five core priorities to guide their work:
- CSH will build on our legacy of leadership to move industry outcomes beyond housing stability
- CSH will assure that housing solutions are accessible for more people in more places.
- CSH will fuel the industry with targeted capital for growth and innovation.
- CSH will improve and sustain quality in supportive housing.
- CSH will assure high performance and accountability by aligning practices with strategic goals.
To achieve this ambitious vision, CSH will increase engagement with vital public systems like health care, public housing, addiction services, veterans affairs, workforce services, criminal justice and child welfare, encouraging the adoption of supportive housing as the scaffolding for improving their system responses to their most vulnerable clientele.
In conjunction with the release of the Strategic Plan, CSH is also rolling out an updated brand identity. CSH’s new brand includes a refreshed visuals like an updated logo and enlivened colors. CSH is committed to elevating housing solutions to a new level of innovation and excellence. The new brand identity reflects that ambition and will support the organization on a path toward a strong, sustainable future.
download the complete press release
download the 2008-2012 strategic plan